Saturday, October 15, 2011

So.

Shit. This is me. Can't portray myself any better in another manner

I'm like this person who doesn't like living up to the "rules" because I have my own perspective, my own point of view, and my own ways. Especially when I'm in school. I don't like learning about things that to me are useless. I don't want to put any effort in things I don't even care about.. so that's mostly the reason why I don't give any fuck if I get a flunking score or something. It's not that I'm lazy or I don't care about my grades, I do.  I really, really do actually. But I can't manage to grasp the point of it all. I will never, ever use it when my 'real life' starts. So I'm really stoked to get out of high school and go to college already, but I'm having a melange of feelings about it. It's scary yet it's giving me a great sense of elation. Well, I'll just have to wait for two more years til I get to find out what it's really like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment