The world seriously needs Daft Punk again. Now it's shit like Drake and Kanye. not cool
Monday, December 26, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
This is a late post about the awesome presents I got from my ruckas for my birthday!
Canon AE-1 film cam from my grandma ;3 I named it Snugglelumps
New book from my sister
(actually I didnt have money that time when I saw this, so I persuaded my sister to buy it for me as a present)
One of the gifts Bianca gave me, the other one is a journal
Journals from (L-R) Bianca, Janina, and Pam
Painting of myself by Mariel :3
This package which is definitely NOT a shoe box from Darla! It contains a dreamcatcher, The Little Prince book, a little book guide to girls, and a mirror and comb set!
Thank you everyone! teehee
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Been so busy these past days but then that's aright since our break will be starting on Friday :-) hoorah!
so called "project making"
Surprise party for Pam
Some random school day
(My sister's birthday present)
mah lovely sister
i fancy this photo
Friday, December 9, 2011
My cousin had another Elective Project and again she asked me to model for her. She also got one of our friends, Isabel, to accompany me. It's going to be made into a mini-magazine and the outcome turned out really great! We shot at the New Government Center and it was a bit weird because people were looking at us, but what the heck. It was loads of fun but also really stressful.
Isabel's the taller one ;))
Idk what I was trying to do...
Photography by: Natalie Ampil
Stylist: Nadine Sarmiento
Assistance: Lea Canlas and Anya Sia
Models: Isabel Sarrosa and Christina Maravilla
Thursday, November 24, 2011
In 7 days, I'm turning fifteen but I don't feel the slightest bit of excitement. There's nothing to look forward to anyway... everything's the same tralalala. I hope mah friends give me something though! *wink wink*. So, just let me fantasize and dream about these things that are on my wishlist.
Vinyl of my favorite Indie bands and artists
Or pwede rin make me a mix tape or cd! (gimme songs I haven't heard of yet please)
A red Vespa
Other pretty stuff
Film cameras! (this is the Canon AE-1 btw, which I need in my life right now)
So... yup. But anything, really. It's le thought that counts :---)
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Thursday, November 17, 2011
I like observing people. Especially in those crucial moments. Like an accident or a fight that broke out. I like seeing how they react and what melange of feelings they have at that moment.Or even just during a simple day; at Starbucks, sipping their decaffeinated coffees, staring out the window with sunken eyes and a mind filled with the deepest of thoughts. And then I wouldn't ever forget whatever I have observed.
Makes me feel like I'm not the only one else who haven't forgotten how to feel. Because in this society we have now, almost everyone is too focused to being part of the world. They already forgot how it is supposed to feel infinite. They forgot how it is supposed to feel euphoria. They forgot that they're still vulnerable.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
I love everything about this band and this song!!! I'm planning to make a video with this as the background music. Got this from the Twins!! :----)
" I saw your eyes, I had to run away
I fell too deep in love,
There were no words to say
I just had to get high"
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Hey guys! So there's an upcoming mall tour of the bands Forever The Sickest Kids, A Rocket to the Moon, The Ready Set, The Summer Set, and A+Dropouts. And yes, I am a fangirl and I love all of these bands (except A+D since I don't know them.lol). My best friend, Mariel, joined a poster-making contest and the grand prize is 4 passes for a Meet n Greet with all of the bands!! So, obviously, we're really stoked! Anyway, all of the posters that were made by other participants are all digitally made. But HERS is pure handmade except for the Ayala Malls, Ayala Mall Corporation, and MMI logos (which were fably made by yours truly). 50% of the decision of the winner would be chosen through the 'likes' on facebook and the other 50% is through a panel of judges. SO! hopefully we're going to win! And this is the time where I ask all of you to help us win the 50% of it by 'liking'
But DO like the page first: http://www.facebook.com/mmilive
You guys don't know how MUCH this means to us!!!!!!! We'll be super duper grateful if y'all like it! Thank youuuuu.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Ohmygod lomography films are back!! Lomokino is finally here! It creates movies consisting of 144 frames using any 35mm film! Thank you Lord it just uses 35mm film, cause that's available anywhere plus it's really cheap!
Here are sample videos taken with the Lomokino:
It's so beautiful!!! Ohmylawd. I need it. I really, really do.
Find more about the Lomokino in here
Find more about the Lomokino in here
- Save, save, save fuckload of money
- Learn how to swim (yes, I don't know how okay stfu), bike, and cartwheel just because
- Buy pretty film and analog cameras and polaroids. Then finally, preferably, a 50D
- Start that business thing with my friends (pretty shirts)
- Start travelling with friends or with my sister even just in the country!!
- Get driving lessons when I reach 16 (next year)
- Get my student's permit thing
- Ask for a car (I want a pick-up)
- Graduate from highschool (okay lang kung walang honors, I don't really care about HS)
- Start another blog- this one a fashion-related one
- Get into SoFa Manila or Benilde
- Live in a dorm or in a condo with my sister or s/t basta no parents!!
- Get my own dog- Shih Tzu or Chow-chow
- Travel some more with friends and sister or s/t
- Start being serious, but should also have fun~
- Aim for high grades!!!
- Graduate with honors! (Suma or Magna or even Cum Laude lang okay na)
- Start my own line/store
- Get a place of my own and live with my pooch (now I'm thinking maybe I should get a Shih Tzu nalang)
- Join events and stuff so that my line would get all popular and I can get lotsa money yay
- Once I get lotsa money, travel more! woo
- When travelling, inquire everywhere and put up store branches in different countries (Asia first?)
- Travel, travel, travel-- skydive, cliff jump, see Greece, sunbathe in Hawaii... etcetera, etcetera.
The End. Ugh. Marriage, men and love can wait. These are just plans for myself :3 Yeah, my biggest priority is to travel.