Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just thoughts

I like observing people. Especially in those crucial moments. Like an accident or a fight that broke out. I like seeing how they react and what melange of feelings they have at that moment.Or even just during a simple day; at Starbucks, sipping their decaffeinated coffees, staring out the window with sunken eyes and a mind filled with the deepest of thoughts. And then I wouldn't ever forget whatever I have observed.

Makes me feel like I'm not the only one else who haven't forgotten how to feel. Because in this society we have now, almost everyone is too focused to being part of the world. They already forgot how it is supposed to feel infinite. They forgot how it is supposed to feel euphoria. They forgot that they're still vulnerable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment