Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's go back to the olden days

So... I'm looking for a typewriter. I dont know. It's cool and it would be nice to take pictures with it.  Also, I would like to decorate my room with it. And maybe even actually use it! :3

i think the blue one is a modern one though... i want an old one. but having both a modern and old typewriter is superb too! 


SO PRETTY 

and then maybe i'd take pictures like this

I JUST LOVE TYPEWRITERS OKAY. your argument is invalid.

AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A RECORD PLAYER 
(then i would buy records too and save the album art and be awesome)




then take also take pretty pictures like this (oh dont get me wrong. the pictures are all pretty, but this is more my forte):

yeahyeah

Urgh. I want those badly. They're so pretty! Why didn't my generation used those? That would've been pretty cool. heh. I wonder if someday, the next generations that would come would be fantasizing about having iPods and laptops for an "antique" collection. Haha. That would be interesting. 

xx, inah 



No comments:

Post a Comment